LAW OFFICE OF
WENDY M. CROWTHER
At the LAW OFFICE OF WENDY M. CROWTHER, you get professional "big firm" legal representation with the personal care and attention of your hometown lawyer. Founded in 2020, we are a full service Law Firm offering expertise in litigation, real estate and estate planning. We are located in the former office of Arthur Sorensen in beautiful Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey.
We understand that when you hire a lawyer you expect trust, clear communication, and results.
Everything we do is collaborative -- we listen and communicate our best recommendation for a strategy meant to accomplish your goals.
We use diplomacy where possible and fight when required.
Business Disputes, Legal Malpractice, Consumer Fraud, Insurance, Contract and Employment Law
Residential Real Estate Closings and Property Ownership Disputes
Wills, Durable Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy, Living Will and other End of Life Planning
You have a story to tell and the facts are critical to success.
Wendy M. Crowther
Wendy has over 28 years of legal experience. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Ohio Wesleyan University in 1991 and Cum Laude from New York Law School in 1994. She is admitted to practice law in both New Jersey and New York. She has both large and small firm experience. Wendy has represented lawyers, accountants, engineers, architects, home owners, landlords, business owners and individuals. She has had success in everything from insurance coverage disputes to legal malpractice prosecutions.
LAW OFFICE OF WENDY M. CROWTHER Client Testimonials
"My wife and I needed to take care of our wills and medical directives. Wendy was great in facilitating the entire process and making it as stress free as possible. Highly recommend!" ~ Brian B.
"I personally cannot say enough about Wendy when it comes to handling my legal matters. She has consistently produced results and is extremely analytical about all possible outcomes. She has earned my implicit trust, and she is someone on whom I rely in the daily course of business. She is affordable, fair, smart, and knowledgeable. Without hesitation I recommend her often to friends, family and colleagues." ~ Erik K.
This is what we've been "up to":
* We successfully settled a legal malpractice case allowing restoration of home ownership to a victim of domestic violence and financial coercion.
* We successfully defeated a motion to strike our client's expert report and preclude his testimony in a professional malpractice action.
* We favorably resolved a billing dispute on behalf of a recent college graduate, saving him tens of thousands of dollars.
* We made an emergent application in court and convinced the Judge to remove a second mortgage from title
so our clients could sell their home;
* We've settled numerous wedding contract disputes, negotiating the return of security deposit monies;
* We've negotiated the return of college room and board fees due to the pandemic and personal circumstances
requiring remote instruction;
* We successfully prevented the return of an inheritance based on a nuance in the law;
* We have helped numerous clients with estate planning in anticipation of the possible return of New Jersey's
estate tax and/or lowered thresholds for federal estate tax;
* We have assisted our small business clients with BAAs, MAP issues, commercial lease negotiations, purchase
agreements and corporate ownership issues...
... WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU? 732.291.0800